KEY STAGE 2 CLASS TEACHER UPS/MPS
For 1st January 2019
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 24th October 2018 at 10am.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 24th October 2018
Interview Date(s): Thursday/Friday 25th/26th October 2018.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Key Stage 2 teacher to join our dedicated team of successful professionals from January 2019. This is a permanent contract and we warmly welcome experienced applicants.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an inspirational teacher with high expectations of learning and behaviour,
- is or has the potential and desire to be an outstanding teacher,
- has a proven ability in generating high levels of achievement/progress,
- is an effective team member with a positive attitude,
- has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum,
- is a reflective practitioner willing to take responsibility for their continuing professional development,
- has a genuine passion for and belief in the potential of every child,
- is committed to supporting the Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer:
- Salary commensurate to career stage
- An exciting post in a leading and growing organisation.
- School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions.
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- Employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to work for a values-based employer
- An enthusiastic, hardworking and supportive team of staff and governors,
- a school committed to ‘success for all’,
- exciting opportunities to develop professionally within the Multi Academy Trust,
- positive, well behaved and happy children who are enthusiastic, motivated and eager to learn.
This is an exciting time for our school and for our staff: Working as a member of a multi-academy trust means that schools, and colleagues within them, can achieve more than they could individually. We work collaboratively, share good practice and have a Trust-wide approach to development. All schools are partners in Manchester Nexus, our SCITT. All schools bring their expertise to share. We need to make sure we have the right people in the right place doing the job that is needed to build excellent provision for our children and young people. Staff are supported and developed professionally to make sure they can do that and are valued and recognised for their work.
East Crompton St. George’s is situated in a semi-rural position close to the small town of Shaw. There are good transport links through to Manchester and Oldham and the school is close to the M62 motorway. The school has 230 children from 4 to 11 years of age.
Full details and application forms for this post are available from the school website, or by contacting the school vial email on firstname.lastname@example.org. If applicable, please state in your application form an area of school improvement you could lead.
Applications should be completed electronically and returned to email@example.com. Please note CVs will not be accepted.
East Crompton St George’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
East Crompton St George’s is proud to be part of the Cranmer Education Trust. Please visit our website for more information on how we work: http://cranmereducationtrust.com