Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
12 month fixed term contract, for 1 September 2019
Closing date for applications: Monday 13 May 2019 at 9 am
Shortlisting: Monday 13 May 2019
Interview Date: Friday 17 May 2019
We want to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated key stage 2 teacher to join our dedicated team of successful professionals from September 2019. This is a 12 month fixed term contract suited to an NQT.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an inspirational teacher with high expectations of learning and behaviour,
- has the potential and desire to be an outstanding teacher,
- has a proven ability in generating high levels of achievement/progress,
- is an effective team member with a positive attitude,
- has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum,
- is a reflective practitioner willing to take responsibility for their continuing professional development,
- has a genuine passion for and belief in the potential of every child,
- is committed to supporting the Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer:
- an enthusiastic, hardworking and supportive team of staff and governors,
- ·a school committed to ‘success for all’,
- exciting opportunities for professional development within the Multi Academy Trust,
- excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow into the role,
- excellent support throughout your NQT year.
This is an exciting time for our school and for our staff: Working as a member of a multi-academy trust means that schools, and colleagues within them, can achieve more than they could individually. We work collaboratively, share good practice and have a Trust-wide approach to development. All schools are partners in Manchester Nexus, our SCITT. All schools bring their expertise to share. We need to make sure we have the right people in the right place doing the job that is needed to build excellent provision for our children and young people. Staff are supported and developed professionally to make sure they can do that and are valued and recognised for their work.
East Crompton St. George’s is situated in a semi-rural position close to the small town of Shaw. There are good transport links through to Manchester and Oldham and the school is close to the M62 motorway. The school has 230 children from 4 to 11 years of age.
Applicants are warmly invited to visit the school on the morning of 1 May 2019. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01706 847 502.
Applications should be completed electronically and returned to email@example.com.
East Crompton St George’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.