Our topic this half term is 'The Polar Regions'.
Welcome to Reception!
On Valentine's Day we decorated these lovely biscuits!
Our topic this term is 'The Polar Regions' and we have been very busy exploring the North and South Poles.
We have been learning facts about the animals that live at The Arctic and Antarctic.
We have been identifying footprints from various Arctic animals!
- PE is on a Thursday - please ensure your child has a named PE kit in school
- Your child should have a water bottle at school - these are sent home on a Friday to be washed
- Please return your child's reading book on their reading day so we can hear them read and change their book
- Please ensure all items of uniform are named
- During the colder weather, please send your child to school with a hat and gloves as well as a warm coat