We want to build a community of young people who value themselves, their families and the wider community in which they live, through growing independence and resilience within their primary education experiences. Our mission statement ensures that this is at the forefront of everything we do as a school community.
We strive for our pupils to:
- Develop a Love of Learning through a bespoke curriculum which seeks to engage and inspire pupils and give them a thirst for learning.
- Become Independent learners through the use of mastery maths practices, and independent research within a curriculum which encourages pupils to investigate within learning opportunities.
- Grow in their understanding of, and sharing of God in Our Hearts through a caring school community where our Christian faith is in the centre of everything we do and through daily collective worship.
- Be High Achieving reaching their full potential academically and socially and knowing that learning is something that continues through our whole lives.
- Work Together as One Family by caring for every individual within our school community, supporting in each other in learning and play.
We aim to . . . .
Enable children to feel pride through their own achievements and those of others within a Christian environment.
Recognise parents as partners in their children's education and spiritual development, respecting them as having a vital contribution to make.
Provide a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment that motivates and challenges pupils to achieve their full potential.
Work together to develop spiritual growth through daily worship, valuing church and community links.
Value and support all those involved in school and give them the opportunity to develop their individual potential.
Encourage personal, social and physical development through a wide range of extra curricular activities both within school and the wider community.
Nurture fruitful and caring relationships, equality and justice between all members of the school community through Christian values.