2 X fixed term teaching posts, M2 – M6 (not suitable for NQTs)
1 X Cover Teacher (Management and Leadership Time).
1 X Y1 Class Teacher
32.5 hours per week, until 31 August 2020 with the possibility of contracts being extended.
We want to appoint two enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers to join our dedicated team of successful professionals.
The Cover Teacher will provide cover for Y3 and Y5 whilst the class teachers undertake management and leadership time.
The Y1 teacher will have full responsibility for the Y1 class.
We are looking for candidates who:
- are inspirational teachers with high expectations of learning and behaviour,
- have the potential and desire to be an outstanding teacher,
- have a proven ability in generating high levels of achievement/progress,
- are effective team members with a positive attitude,
- have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum,
- are reflective practitioners willing to take responsibility for their continuing professional development,
- have a genuine passion for and belief in the potential of every child,
- are committed to supporting the Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer:
- an enthusiastic, hardworking and supportive team of staff and governors,
- a school committed to ‘success for all’,
- exciting opportunities for professional development within the Multi Academy Trust,
- excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow into the role,
This is an exciting time for our school and for our staff: Working as a member of a multi-academy trust means that schools, and colleagues within them, can achieve more than they could individually. We work collaboratively, share good practice and have a Trust-wide approach to development. All schools are partners in Manchester Nexus, our SCITT. All schools bring their expertise to share. We need to make sure we have the right people in the right place doing the job that is needed to build excellent provision for our children and young people. Staff are supported and developed professionally to make sure they can do that and are valued and recognised for their work.
East Crompton St. George’s is situated in a semi-rural position close to the small town of Shaw. There are good transport links through to Manchester and Oldham and the school is close to the M62 motorway. The school has 230 children from 4 to 11 years of age.
Full details and application forms for this post are available from the Trust website: www.cranmereducationtrust.com or by contacting the school vial email on email@example.com
Applicants are warmly invited to visit the school and to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01706 847 502.
Applications should be completed electronically and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Monday 18 November 2019 at 9 am
Shortlisting: Monday 18 November 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 21 or Friday 22 November 2019
East Crompton St George’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.