Our topic this half term is 'Ocean Life'.
Welcome to Reception!
Our Spring 2 topic was 'Farm Life'. We went on a visit to Cockfields Farm where we saw lots of baby animals.
We also enjoyed exploring our small world farm area and making baby animals at the creative table!
We have enjoyed making these lovely wands in our outdoor area!
On Valentine's Day we decorated these lovely biscuits!
Our Spring 1 topic was 'The Polar Regions' and we enjoyed exploring the North and South Poles.
We learnt lots of new facts about the animals that live at The Arctic and Antarctic.
We identified footprints from various Arctic animals!
- PE is on a Thursday - please ensure your child has a named PE kit in school
- Your child should have a water bottle at school - these are sent home on a Friday to be washed
- Please return your child's reading book on their reading day so we can hear them read and change their book
- Please ensure all items of uniform are named
- During the colder weather, please send your child to school with a hat and gloves as well as a warm coat